Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Funniest shit happened today! So I'm sitting in the market like a fucking queen and all of a sudden my two shit faced husband calls me! So I answer it all kiss ass like and he starts bitching about being sick. "Ohooo le wife, i am seeekkkk bring me soup and adveeel." Well FUCK YOU. Funny motherfucker thinks he's still liked. God. People are so fucking ridiculous sometimes. So I go up to his apartment and he opens the door all tough shit and shit thinking hes a fucking badass. I throw the damn advil and soup at him and flip him off like a mother fucking bawse. True story.

6 comments:

  1. I hope the soup he's wearing was hot.

    On behalf of my gender, I would like to apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing how conceited some people are. good job bringing him down a notch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're the male in the relationship. Tell him to either man up or fuck off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 21 years? time to show some oomph and find a REAL man!

    followed/morning coffee-d :)

    ReplyDelete